Sunday, March 11, 2012

weekend in review

This weekend was pretty easy going once again. I am trying to avoid sickness before heading out to Los Angeles in 4 days! (and it seems everyone around me has recently been under the weather). I did happen to go catch a movie with my friend and coworker Sarah on Saturday night. We saw "Friends with Kids" at Landmark Cinema on E st. We had never been before, the theater plays more independent and unique movies (which I loved) and also served gourmet food and alcohol. Would be great for a date night. Of course, the 7pm movie was sold out (and we did not plan ahead), so we grabbed dinner and drinks while we waited to for 9pm showing. It was worth the wait. You should go see "Friends with Kids", with pretty much the whole "Bridesmaids" cast. Kristen Wiig was not as a big a role as we hoped, but it was still good. You can see the trailer here.

also, check out Landmark Cinemas.

I have also decided I want to try and stop at more Guy Fieri "diners, drive-ins, and dives" if possible on our trip. This website has a list, by state, of every place the tv show has covered. Although the forecast calls for some showers while we are there, and I cannot wait!

0 comments :

Post a Comment